Gas Station Beanie
This product is currently sold out.
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock.
designed by Grace Rother
Try your hand at brioche with this half-brioche beanie in two styles, worked from the bottom up.
Circumference (unstretched): 16” / 40.5 cm
Height: 8½” / 21.5 cm (slouchy version); 6¾” /17 cm (short version)
Peace Fleece DK
Native / Non-Native American fine wool and Texas Mohair
175 yards per 50g skein (please note: our DK skeins have changed to 50g weight from the former 4oz skeins; updated skein requirements are given below)
- MC: Father’s Grey, 1 skein or approx 96 yds of DK weight yarn.
- CC: Antarctic White, 1 skein or approx 96 yds of DK weight yarn.
- Sakhalin Salmon, 2 skeins or approx 192 yds of DK weight yarn.
- MC: Father’s Grey, 1 skein or approx 68 yds of DK weight yarn.
- CC: Antarctic White, 1 skein or approx 68 yds of DK weight yarn.
- Accent: Sakhalin Salmon, 1 skein or approx 15 yds of DK weight yarn.
US 4 [3.50 mm]: 16” circ. and 1 set of DPNs for crown shaping
28 sts and 24 visible rnds (48 total rnds) = 4” /10 cm in half brioche pattern, after gently wet-blocking
PDF Download: This product will be sent to your email as a PDF file. If you would like a physical copy, please call us at (800) 338-9415 9-5 EST weekdays.